what is your wagamama order?

Watch this thread
sppedcup
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
:ahee:
sppedcup
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
is the katsu very spicy?
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I've never been
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
never been. i'm angry because one of my favourite restaurants, chiquitos shut down for that restaurant.
anniisa97
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Starters: Mushroom Bao Bun

Main: Prawn Firecracker

Dessert: Banana Katsu

I am eager to try the white chocolate matcha cheesecake and the salted caramel cheesecake though
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Smoked chocolate caramel cake. :drool:
I prefer to have without any vanilla ice cream.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
The exit
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Went there once, thought it was rubbish, never went back.
sppedcup
Rep:
(Original post by anniisa97)
Starters: Mushroom Bao Bun

Main: Prawn Firecracker

Dessert: Banana Katsu

I am eager to try the white chocolate matcha cheesecake and the salted caramel cheesecake though
did u eat this with chopsticks? ive never eaten with chopsticks and i really want to try this!!
sppedcup
Rep:
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Went there once, thought it was rubbish, never went back.
fair enough at least u ttried it
HaruhiSuoh
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
never been. i'm angry because one of my favourite restaurants, chiquitos shut down for that restaurant.
Omg did Chiquitos close. I never knew. I remember the Mac and cheese was served in a bowl shaped like a dogs bowl. Good memories.
anniisa97
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by sppedcup)
did u eat this with chopsticks? ive never eaten with chopsticks and i really want to try this!!
Nah lol, always a spoon for me. I would love to learn though
sppedcup
Rep:
(Original post by anniisa97)
Nah lol, always a spoon for me. I would love to learn though
yay thanks
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Oh my I have seen so many good reviews on Wagamama but I have never tried it I don't know what to even try I am planning to go in a couple of weeks too busy right now!
sppedcup
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by RoadtoSuccess)
Oh my I have seen so many good reviews on Wagamama but I have never tried it I don't know what to even try I am planning to go in a couple of weeks too busy right now!
i hope you enjoy ittt
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
donburi
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sppedcup)
i hope you enjoy ittt
Thanks I have made plans for it in 3 weeks from now will update my experience here once I have tried it
RoadtoSuccess
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by tinyperson)
donburi
Noted will give it a try!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads