The Student Room Group
Reply 2
Sorry, you completely misunderstood my meaning, I haven’t got any reply to my application to Medicine from University of Cardiff, so that is why I want to know if anybody who applied on October 2021 has got a reply back yet.
Original post by unique33
Sorry, you completely misunderstood my meaning, I haven’t got any reply to my application to Medicine from University of Cardiff, so that is why I want to know if anybody who applied on October 2021 has got a reply back yet.

Yeah check if people have heard back in the thread
Reply 4

Lots of them. The general consensus is that all interviews are likely to have been given out
Reply 5
Hello! Has anyone received an invitation for entry 2022 to medicine interview from Cardiff University, yet?
Hello! Has anyone received an invitation for entry 2022 to medicine interview from Cardiff University, yet?

Best to ask on the Cardiff Med thread
Reply 7

Same answer as above :smile:
Reply 8
OK, thank you!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending