platos theory of the forms

Watch this thread
AlexSol1223
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
i really need help with how to answer this because ive tried but cannot do it!
"to what extent is plato's theory of the forms successful in explaining the world" ( 30 marks)
Joe312
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
You need to explain Plato's theories of the forms

Then your options are:

- to explain AND EVALUATE Plato's arguments for the world of forms such as the argument from recollection/innate concepts, or the one-over-many argument.

- to explain AND EVALUATE criticisms of Plato's theory of forms, such as Aristotle's critique or empiricist critique in general, e.g. the third man argument.
AlexSol1223
Rep:
(Original post by Joe312)
You need to explain Plato's theories of the forms

Then your options are:

- to explain AND EVALUATE Plato's arguments for the world of forms such as the argument from recollection/innate concepts, or the one-over-many argument.

- to explain AND EVALUATE criticisms of Plato's theory of forms, such as Aristotle's critique or empiricist critique in general, e.g. the third man argument.
thank you so much omg
AlexSol1223
Rep:
i still need help but i cant private message so please talk on here!
Joe312
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
What do you need help with?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (46)
26.14%
As I expected (58)
32.95%
Harder (64)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.55%

Watched Threads