entry grades

Watch this thread
5_ooo
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
do my predicted grades have to be exactly what the entry grades are for my course? i have ABB and my course is AAB does that like make me have a disadvantage?
5_ooo
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
hopefully some1 replies haha annoyed the crap out of my chem teacher to move my C to a B better be worth it
5_ooo
Rep:
helpp
5_ooo
Rep:
help
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Please don’t bump within 8 mins of posting)

Yes. You can still apply and you’ll still be considered. There’s no guarantee of an offer, but that would still be the case if you were predicted AAA.

The only thing to bear in mind is that if you get an offer, it will be AAB.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ideally this is what your five university course choices should look like on UCAS -

1 'risky' choice - just above your predicted grades - one grade and not in a vital subject
2 or 3 - at your predicted grades
1 or 2 - below your predicted grade
5_ooo
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
(Please don’t bump within 8 mins of posting)

Yes. You can still apply and you’ll still be considered. There’s no guarantee of an offer, but that would still be the case if you were predicted AAA.

The only thing to bear in mind is that if you get an offer, it will be AAB.
ah sorry! and thank you for your response (:
5_ooo
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Ideally this is what your five university course choices should look like on UCAS -

1 'risky' choice - just above your predicted grades - one grade and not in a vital subject
2 or 3 - at your predicted grades
1 or 2 - below your predicted grade
oh no.. i have both B's in my science subjects... argh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads