The Student Room Group

Question for women

Scroll to see replies

I won’t date guys unless they are over 7’0 or are prepared to wear stills for the duration of our relationship. No exceptions.
Original post by Anonymous
I won’t date guys unless they are over 7’0 or are prepared to wear stills for the duration of our relationship. No exceptions.

I suppose you are around 5ft?
It depends on the height of the girl. Most girls will accept any guy that’s taller than them. For example, a 5’0 woman would be more likely to accept a 5’5 man compared to a 5’9 woman.
No
nope, my ex was 6'2 and my current crush in 5'7 (I'm 5'6 btw)

I honestly feel that I prefer guys my own height or slightly taller. super tall guys are kinda scary-
Original post by Elloinmornin_J
Does height actually matter to women when dating a guy?

for me not so much, if we can make eachother laugh, respect eachother and enjoy eachother's presence etc I don't think height would matter too much. Im nearly 6ft so I suppose I would prefer someone close to my height a bit shorter isnt a dealbreaker
Original post by hikahika
nope, my ex was 6'2 and my current crush in 5'7 (I'm 5'6 btw)

I honestly feel that I prefer guys my own height or slightly taller. super tall guys are kinda scary-

What if someone is 5'3?
I have no height preference, no gender preference, or species preference, or life forms from alien planets.

Kumbaya.
Original post by Lucifer323
What if someone is 5'3?

I wouldn't mind. I would love dating a short guy. A long time crush of mine was about 2 feet shorter but he liked this other short girl in our class
Original post by Lucifer323
I suppose you are around 5ft?

Yes. I like guys to be taller than me
Original post by londonmyst
The mods do not appreciate these type of contributions to relationships threads focusing on the height preferences of females who date males. :eviltongue:

Original post by hungrysalamander
I didn't make this thread:dontknow:

Original post by londonmyst
You summoned the height baiting devil who got the m word banned from the relationships forum. :biggrin:

PRSOM!
No, as long as he’s not like 4’11 lol. But yeah I don’t mind, and anyway taller guys (6 foot and over) are a turn off for me
Reply 52
Just ask Bernie Ecclestone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending