What is your favourite and least favourite restaurant and why?

Watch this thread
mondayblues70
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I'm bored and can't sleep. And I'm hungry.

Doesn't have to be a restaurant could be pub chain or cafe or whatever lol
Talkative Toad
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Favourite restaurant I don't know, I like Nando's, Bella Italia, McDonald's, Flunch (french restaurant chain) etc
Least favourite have no idea but maybe KFC (going to start a war here).
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Favorite- Nandos
Least Preferred- Indian restaurants
Emma:-)
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mondayblues70)

My favourite restaurant is a restaurant about a 20 minute drive from me called the Appelby inn. Not been there in ages but the meals are great there. Its an all round great place.
Ive not really got a least favourite. My nearest Wetherspoons (Sir Nigel Gresley) isnt the best. Its not the most appealing place. Which is a shame because the Wetherspoons in a local town 15 minutes away (in the town where i work) is a lovely place.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Worst: some super expensive French place I went to in London. There wasn't a single thing on the menu that appealed to me.

Favorite: I won't give the name, but there's a BBQ restaurant 40 minutes drive from me and they have the best pulled pork ever. Plus sweet potato and baked granny smith apples as sides. All for $6.99. Incredible.
tinyperson
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I went to another new restaurant today in Cobham that is called the Tea Terrace. Great carrot cake. Recommended.
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Favourite restaurants are probably Pizza Hut and Dishoom.
Worst restaurant has to be a tie between Nandos and Pizza Express.
I wouldn't risk setting foot in Byrons or KFC. :yucky:
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Worst: some super expensive French place I went to in London. There wasn't a single thing on the menu that appealed to me.
Zédel? L'Escargot?
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
Zédel? L'Escargot?
It was within walking distance of Cannon Street station IIRC.

It was so gross. I had the onion soup and barely ate 3 tablespoons.
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It was within walking distance of Cannon Street station IIRC.

It was so gross. I had the onion soup and barely ate 3 tablespoons.
ah it's neither of those then. They are very good actualy
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
ah it's neither of those then. They are very good actualy
I'll stick to pulled pork! :laugh:

Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I'll stick to pulled pork! :laugh:

Le porc tiré
_Robyn_
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mondayblues70)

Least favourite = Nandos
Spoiler:
Show
I'm vegan T^T
impltech
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Definitely Burger King
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Favourite restaurant: tie between Persian Palace and Taza
Worst restaurant: Pho
bones-mccoy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Worst is Frankie and Bennys
3umbrellas
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Talkative Toad)
Favourite restaurant I don't know, I like Nando's, Bella Italia, McDonald's, Flunch (french restaurant chain) etc
Least favourite have no idea but maybe KFC (going to start a war here).
Not a big fan of kfc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
19.01%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.74%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.61%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
16.53%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (31)
25.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
21.49%

Watched Threads