Alcohol poisoning or perhaps something more severe

Watch this thread
sskeeeeeenggggg
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
On my birthday I have been to the alchemist where I have had one cocktail only. I got back in and then I had some shots of courvousier, it was about two shots I would say I drank it from the bottle and wanted to see what it’s like to get drunk baring in mind I’m lightweight. I had the tiniest sip of Chardonnay too, 20 mins later I started saying oh my god and panicking and it’s like I felt dizzy and couldn’t get up after. I was vomiting near myself and crying and every time I looked up I could not move or see straight. It was the worst feeling ever. after an hour I got up and vomited it all out and immediately felt better. Maybe I got spiked ? I’m not too sure but I’m terrified
username5897144
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Haha don't worry that's pretty much how everyones first time drinking goes. Nothing to worry about
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If it was alcohol poisoning you'd have likely woken up on a drip in an A&E corridor, don't stress
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
You sound more like you just drank too much rather than being drugged.. why would you think that someone did that anyway though?!
Rather unlikely to be alcohol poisoning though, you didnt drink that much and your reaction doesnt sound particularly bad. Merely too much booze, no food and a small person. Plus mixing various types isnt known for making you feel overly well.
Last edited by Napp; 3 months ago
Rileybr2356
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by sskeeeeeenggggg)
On my birthday I have been to the alchemist where I have had one cocktail only. I got back in and then I had some shots of courvousier, it was about two shots I would say I drank it from the bottle and wanted to see what it’s like to get drunk baring in mind I’m lightweight. I had the tiniest sip of Chardonnay too, 20 mins later I started saying oh my god and panicking and it’s like I felt dizzy and couldn’t get up after. I was vomiting near myself and crying and every time I looked up I could not move or see straight. It was the worst feeling ever. after an hour I got up and vomited it all out and immediately felt better. Maybe I got spiked ? I’m not too sure but I’m terrified
We’ve all been through that before; it happens when you’re not used to drinking a lot and one day we suddenly decide to drink all the alcohol in sight, hehehehe...
After a few days, you’ll be right as rain and wanting to drink again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
18.7%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.57%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.5%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (21)
17.07%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (32)
26.02%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
21.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed