gsce pe, should i do it?

Watch this thread
abigail_12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I really enjoy the subject pe, however i am not the best at it, i would also like the theory that comes with it. I only do 1 club outside of school though and i am not to sure about it. i dont know if thats enough. i also am doing spanish and ict which are not practical subjects. whats should i do? i need it by tomorrow:/
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by abigail_12345)
I really enjoy the subject pe, however i am not the best at it, i would also like the theory that comes with it. I only do 1 club outside of school though and i am not to sure about it. i dont know if thats enough. i also am doing spanish and ict which are not practical subjects. whats should i do? i need it by tomorrow:/
Hi,

How does PE work - are you graded on your physical performance or knowledge of the theory around it? Or is it a mixture of both?

If you enjoy it, it could be a great idea

MP
abigail_12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Mythical Pingu)
Hi,

How does PE work - are you graded on your physical performance or knowledge of the theory around it? Or is it a mixture of both?

If you enjoy it, it could be a great idea

MP
its 60% theory
40% practical -30% in school 10% out of school.
Dishac_
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by abigail_12345)
the exams are quite simple and easy (compared to other subjects) but there is a lot of coursework. As long as you stay on top of your work and be organized you shd be fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (64)
16%
The paper was reasonable (194)
48.5%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.5%

Watched Threads