Underbite

Watch this thread
Lillyvlad08
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
ALWKWWKKWW YAY SOMEONE NOTICED! Tysm for reading 🥺 do you have an underbite too?? I really want a friend with the same problem as me. I keep reminding themselves that the people making fun of my jaw are idiots etc who will fail in life. People say that I always look sad and I need to look more happy “misery”. If I smile my jaw sticks out even more, I smile more outside of school than I do in.
Sorry I won’t go through another story 😭 I hope you reply back

Hey guys. I'm really hoping to find this person who posted this forum. Help me find this person please. It would mean so much to me. Thank you
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
they were anon im afraid
Lillyvlad08
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
they were anon im afraid
Oof, I was hoping to find this person. Thanks for your reply though
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hello my mum had an underbite
Lillyvlad08
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Angel in the sky)
Hello my mum had an underbite
Oof, what was it like for her if you don't mine me asking
Angel in the sky
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lillyvlad08)
Oof, what was it like for her if you don't mine me asking
Have sent you a PM
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (68)
66.02%
No (26)
25.24%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise