The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Interview question

Are online interviews possible this year? I live far away from my chosen university (Teesside) and it's pricey for me to get up there.
Original post by robbie69
Are online interviews possible this year? I live far away from my chosen university (Teesside) and it's pricey for me to get up there.

It really depends on the course, I imagine many will still be doing online interviews, (and even before COVID they may have offered them if necessary).

You can always contact them to ask. Some unis also offer a bursary for travel if you would otherwise struggle to meet the cost. Worth asking about.
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Hi @robbie69

What course have you applied for? If you have applied for a course in health we are still holding our interviews online. If you have applied for a course in another area we could certainly look at offering you an online option.

Thanks
Kate
Reply 3
I've applied for concept art
I've applied for concept art

Thanks @robbie69

I've had a chat with our admissions team and they advised that you will be invited to an applicant open day - you will be able to check out the campus, accommodation, facilities and meet with staff. However this is not compulsory and won't have any impact on your application to us.

We won't be having any interviews for Concept art this year so you won't need to worry about travelling to us.

I hope this has helped?

Best of luck! :smile:
Kate
Reply 5
Original post by Teesside University
Thanks @robbie69

I've had a chat with our admissions team and they advised that you will be invited to an applicant open day - you will be able to check out the campus, accommodation, facilities and meet with staff. However this is not compulsory and won't have any impact on your application to us.

We won't be having any interviews for Concept art this year so you won't need to worry about travelling to us.

I hope this has helped?

Best of luck! :smile:
Kate

Ive already attended an open day at Teesside so I'm already familiar with the campus!
Thank you for your help :smile:
Ive already attended an open day at Teesside so I'm already familiar with the campus!
Thank you for your help :smile:

@robbie69

Fantastic! So not to worry about the interview and we really hope to see you in September! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending