Looking for uni students or applicants aged 17-20

Watch this thread
Tinkerbash
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi everyone- a little bit of desperate and shameless plugging from me. If any of you are, or have siblings aged between 17-20 id really appreciate taking ten minutes to complete my study. My participant count is very low and i need 20 more to reach my quota! I was hoping there would be some students on here who wouldn’t mind sparing some time ( 10 mins max) to complete my online research in to the effects of personality and social media use on sleep. just click the link- consent and then complete all four questionnaires. thanks in advance! https://exp.psy.gla.ac.uk/project?pe...tysocial&guest
luke.j92
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Done
cabava
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Done! Good luck with your study
Tinkerbash
Rep:
Thanks so much folks!!
Tinkerbash
Rep:
If anyone chooses to complete the study could I just ask could you make sure that all four short questionnaires are completed? If you exit for example on the third one then I can’t use your data I appreciate so much everyone who has taken the time to do this!
grace.5
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
done!
Tinkerbash
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by grace.5)
done!
Thank you so much!
Tinkerbash
Rep:
Hi everyone. I just need three more participants to meet my quota. Could anyone who falls within the category please take two minutes to complete? I’d really appreciate it. Also I’d be happy to return the favour if there are any other psych students conducting research x
Legitimate_Issue
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Good luck with your research! Please help a fellow psych researcher out!

For more information, and to take part in the study, please follow this link: https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...OCqVMjWFBAS2oe
f.j_02
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
done!
Tinkerbash
Rep:
(Original post by Legitimate_Issue)
Good luck with your research! Please help a fellow psych researcher out!

For more information, and to take part in the study, please follow this link: https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...OCqVMjWFBAS2oe
Completed! Good luck xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (281)
41.57%
The paper was reasonable (282)
41.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (62)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (51)
7.54%

Watched Threads