The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Geography

Hi,

Are there any Geography Bsc students here? My son has an offer for UEA (it’s his first choice). The course seems to score high in terms of student satisfaction. Also interested to find out where the field trips go in non Covid times?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

Are there any Geography Bsc students here? My son has an offer for UEA (it’s his first choice). The course seems to score high in terms of student satisfaction. Also interested to find out where the field trips go in non Covid times?

Hi :smile:

Congratulations to your son on his offer to study Geography here with us, that's amazing! Hopefully some Geography students can jump in - if you/your son have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich at all, feel free to let me know!

Best wishes,
Danielle
Film and Television Studies
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

Hi there,

Congratulations to your son on his offer! I studied Geography BSc for my undergraduate course at UEA and I loved it! I found it to be a really friendly course and there is a lot of group work involved in the first semester which makes it easy to meet people on the same course.

Pre-Covid, there was a week long compulsory trip to Slapton Ley in the Easter holidays in first year (paid for as it was compulsory), and then there were optional trips in second and third year including; Spain, Greece, Slapton and every other year there was a trip to Kenya. There was also one for a weather module but I can't remember where that went.

If you have any other questions about the Geography course or about UEA in general please don't hesitate to ask,
Lia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending