BTEC applied science unit 3 exam

Watch this thread
Maddyaddy22
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi who else is doing the unit 3 practical exams on Friday 21st?
eleanorj0008
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Maddyaddy22)
Hi who else is doing the unit 3 practical exams on Friday 21st?
hi , i am
Maddyaddy22
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by eleanorj0008)
hi , i am
What time?
eleanorj0008
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
just done it
eleanorj0008
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Maddyaddy22)
What time?
Just done it
ConfuffledChild
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
heyy guys,, how did you find it??
Gk_sharm101
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The exam went okay ish… how was the maths ? Did you do the last questions?
ConfuffledChild
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Gk_sharm101)
The exam went okay ish… how was the maths ? Did you do the last questions?
was that about the standard deviation or the evaluation? The standard deviation i found it okay because i revised it the day before,, but i just remembered that i forgot to divide the final answer, so i’ve got my answer wrong!!!
Gk_sharm101
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Standard deviation ?? Do you mean the T test ? There was no standard deviation 👍
Aathira N
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Standard deviation ?? Do you mean the T test ? There was no standard deviation 👍
the standard deviation and mean were given to us in the table
Gk_sharm101
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Do you remember the scenario in unit 1 ?
I promise it t test
ConfuffledChild
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
oh yeah lmao
Gk_sharm101
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What did u put ?
ConfuffledChild
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i think my answer was 6. something??
What did you put for the degrees of freedom question?
And how did you find the plan and evaluation question?
Last edited by ConfuffledChild; 3 months ago
Gk_sharm101
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I can’t remember… I got a decimal but hopefully working out marks… degrees of freedom 28

And they were okay… I did 3 pages for 12 marker and page for the 8 marker( I just analysed ) like it was vague no measurements etc… we’re okay

I answered every question though

I hope you’ve done well too !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
19.83%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.9%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
17.24%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (29)
25%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
20.69%

Watched Threads