freshpresh23
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
HELLLLPPP!!
Is the LNAT ID number the same as your UCAS ID number
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
From having a search on google, it seems that you use your UCAS ID number to register for the exam, but I am unsure if you would be given a different identifying number after this.

This site https://universitycompare.com/advice/student/lnat/#! says that registering using your UCAS ID "isn’t a requirement, but it is useful if you have one. If you haven’t yet received your UCAS personal identifier number, you enter 0000000000 during the registration process instead, but you must log back in to update it once you do have a UCAS number. If you don’t do this, the test results cannot be shared with the universities you’ve applied to."

To clarify I would contact the university/LNAT provider either via email or phone call.

- Rosie
freshpresh23
Rep:
(Original post by hallamstudents)
From having a search on google, it seems that you use your UCAS ID number to register for the exam, but I am unsure if you would be given a different identifying number after this.

This site https://universitycompare.com/advice/student/lnat/#! says that registering using your UCAS ID "isn’t a requirement, but it is useful if you have one. If you haven’t yet received your UCAS personal identifier number, you enter 0000000000 during the registration process instead, but you must log back in to update it once you do have a UCAS number. If you don’t do this, the test results cannot be shared with the universities you’ve applied to."

To clarify I would contact the university/LNAT provider either via email or phone call.

- Rosie
Thank you so much Rosie. I've emailed the university, and I waiting to hear back from them
McGinger
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Your LNAT number is a six digit number - and not your UCAS id
freshpresh23
Rep:
(Original post by McGinger)
Your LNAT number is a six digit number - and not your UCAS id
How do you know ?? Where do you find the number??
McGinger
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Have you actually registered to take LNAT ...?
freshpresh23
Rep:
Have you actually registered to take LNAT ...?
Yes I did it a month ago
McGinger
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by freshpresh23)
Yes I did it a month ago
Then look at the emails.
freshpresh23
Rep:
Then look at the emails.
Yes I did. I also emailed and called the university and enquired about it. And it is the 6 digit number on your LNAT receipt.

Thank you for your help McGinger
Last edited by freshpresh23; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.38%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.03%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.35%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (24)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (35)
25.74%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
19.85%

Watched Threads