GCSE Higher Chemistry for AQA

Watch this thread
skyler1
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Alright so, ever since first lockdown all my grades have decreased massively. Like from 7-8s to 4 in chemistry ; being in year 11 and only couple months for our actual GCSEs I need some help on how to do well in the exam
I do really well in class and stuff but when it comes to the exam, its not like I forget everything its more like I use the wrong knowledge for the questions .
thanks
emrex03
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
From what you've said, print out loads of past papers, practice questions and do them regularly. That's the best way for revision and practicing exam technique. Also, do some of them in timed conditions and others like an open-book exam.

Physics and Maths tutor do lots of questions and I'm sure you can find loads of past papers.

Hope that helped and good luck!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (86)
19.41%
The paper was reasonable (168)
37.92%
Not feeling great about that exam... (118)
26.64%
It was TERRIBLE (71)
16.03%

Watched Threads