The Student Room Group

A level combo for law

Hey, I want to study Law at a Russel group Uni. My a-level subjects are Law, Politics and History.
What do u think?
I know that Law isn't a necessary, but I've had a look at some past papers and Law seems relatively easy to a lot of subjects, also the 6th form I shall be attending (King ED's in stourbridge) hold some really good opportunities if I take Law a-level.
Reply 1
There aren’t any subject requirements for A-levels when wanting to study law in the UK, and for most universities in Australia/New Zealand as well. I did the 3 sciences and maths for A-levels, but I would have done better much earlier had I known how to write good essays - so I do say that your subjects are decent :smile:
Original post by wifd149
There aren’t any subject requirements for A-levels when wanting to study law in the UK, and for most universities in Australia/New Zealand as well. I did the 3 sciences and maths for A-levels, but I would have done better much earlier had I known how to write good essays - so I do say that your subjects are decent :smile:

That is good, solid advice. It is also right to add that @imaanali15 could hardly be choosing a more appropriate combination of subjects than Law, Politics and History both in terms of essay writing skills and subject matter relevance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending