me being a submissive boyfriend

Watch this thread
i like editing
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there! So me and my girlfriend have been in a relationship for a little over a year.. Usually in the relationship I'm the submissive type, but I sometimes act dominant to give her a change. Either way the other day she asked me if she could strap me down or tie me down and have sex.. I was kind of startled by this and confused.. I'm not sure if I want to- and I don't have the guts to tell her no.. she's been satisfying me and it would be really rude if I didn't give it to her back. I'm not sure if she's acting like almost a mommy type or some sort of kink?
sukukaja
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
do it anyway it sounds funny
i like editing
Rep:
(Original post by sukukaja)
do it anyway it sounds funny
Yeah but it sounds kind of painful and a bit embarrassing..
jayls
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If you don’t want to do it, tell her that. Don’t do anything sexual that you aren’t comfortable with just because your partner wants you to. And if she tries to make you do it after you’ve told her you don’t want to, break up with her.
sukukaja
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by i like editing)
Yeah but it sounds kind of painful and a bit embarrassing..
dont do it then
i like editing
Rep:
mhm I agree, but whenever I ask her for a favor she always helps me out.. and I'm just wondering if any of you guys have experience with this or any thoughts
Last edited by i like editing; 3 months ago
i like editing
Rep:
If I'm being honest.. I don't know much about her kinks and I'm really urging to ask her.. I'm just not sure how to start a conversation like that
sukukaja
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If I'm being honest.. I don't know much about her kinks and I'm really urging to ask her.. I'm just not sure how to start a conversation like that
youve been with her for a year shouldnt that be pretty easy to ask her casually ?
i like editing
Rep:
youve been with her for a year shouldnt that be pretty easy to ask her casually ?
just to ask her out it took me like a month to build up my confidence x-x luckily she asked me out so..
sukukaja
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
just to ask her out it took me like a month to build up my confidence x-x luckily she asked me out so.
i aint even got a girlfriend i cant give you advice sorry
i like editing
Rep:
i aint even got a girlfriend i cant give you advice sorry
No worries! Have a good day :P
Slx.24
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If u ain comfortable w it, ur gonna have to find the confidence somewhere. No point doing smth you don't like

Not like she would mind much either
Plus after a year together you should be able to ask her what her kinks are
i like editing
Rep:
(Original post by Slx.24)
If u ain comfortable w it, ur gonna have to find the confidence somewhere. No point doing smth you don't like

Not like she would mind much either
Plus after a year together you should be able to ask her what her kinks are
yeah.. im not even sure how shes attracted to me and at this point I feel pathetic
i like editing
Rep:
(Original post by jayls)
If you don’t want to do it, tell her that. Don’t do anything sexual that you aren’t comfortable with just because your partner wants you to. And if she tries to make you do it after you’ve told her you don’t want to, break up with her.
I agree, but she usually doesn't force me to do it. But I don't want her to be disappointing in me, and she's the only one who views me as a person and not a pet
ROTL94 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I agree, but she usually doesn't force me to do it. But I don't want her to be disappointing in me, and she's the only one who views me as a person and not a pet
To be honest with you mate, I think you have deeper problems than your girlfriend wanting to have weird sex. What 'usually doesn't force me to' mean exactly? Why do you allow other people to 'see you as a pet'?
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
yeah.. im not even sure how shes attracted to me and at this point I feel pathetic
Dude you've been together for over a year pick your sorry booty up and get some confidence. Sub not equal to useless wimp
Last edited by Slx.24; 3 months ago
YungLordRaf
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi there! So me and my girlfriend have been in a relationship for a little over a year.. Usually in the relationship I'm the submissive type, but I sometimes act dominant to give her a change. Either way the other day she asked me if she could strap me down or tie me down and have sex.. I was kind of startled by this and confused.. I'm not sure if I want to- and I don't have the guts to tell her no.. she's been satisfying me and it would be really rude if I didn't give it to her back. I'm not sure if she's acting like almost a mommy type or some sort of kink?
ur a cuck
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
It's okay to say no. I don't think it would be good if only one of you were enjoying it.
Also, it's normal to randomly bring up a topic like kinks, I'm sure she wouldn't mind it. If anything she might be pleased that you want to know?
i like editing
Rep:
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
To be honest with you mate, I think you have deeper problems than your girlfriend wanting to have weird sex. What 'usually doesn't force me to' mean exactly? Why do you allow other people to 'see you as a pet'?
well im kind of nervous to tell people to stop using me.. so I just let it go
jayls
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
well im kind of nervous to tell people to stop using me.. so I just let it go
Please consider some kind of counselling or therapy. Letting people use you is not good for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.71%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40%
Not feeling great about that exam... (27)
15.88%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.41%

Watched Threads