extremely scared approaching tall guys

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I usually have a type for taller men, however despite in public if their standing alone i'm scared to go and approach them. How do i overcome this fear
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I usually have a type for taller men, however despite in public if their standing alone i'm scared to go and approach them. How do i overcome this fear
Have the courage to go up to them and then speak out your voice. Okay so they maybe taller than you in height but it’s just body growth they won’t do no harm or anything they won’t stamp or trod either. I’m of 6’1 height that’s all
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Approaching a random man in public is a bit odd.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Approaching a random man in public is a bit odd.
Did they mean generic tall men.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Ask them about the weather up there
CatInTheCorner
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Ask them about the weather up there
Ask them what size Nikes they wear, ask them if they think their life is hard
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
Ask them what size Nikes they wear, ask them if they think their life is hard
What if they wear adidas?
CatInTheCorner
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
What if they wear adidas?
Game over, may as well wear size 13!
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
why are you approaching them?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
Same i love taller men best . but I am so scared of being next to them because of my height D: D: D: My best opinion just see them as who they are and they are just like you but taller
ammarqureshi55
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Same i love taller men best . but I am so scared of being next to them because of my height D: D: D: My best opinion just see them as who they are and they are just like you but taller
Then go for a shorter guy
Surnia
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Holiday in Indonesia rather than The Netherlands:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/co...ght-by-country
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
19.01%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.74%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.61%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
16.53%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (31)
25.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
21.49%

Watched Threads