The Student Room Group

Accepting a school

Hello,
I applied to a few Sixth forms but so far I received one reply for an interview in May and another one which accepted me. The ones I am interested did not reply yet. I have 10 days to accept the only offer I have which is a school that requires improvements. What should I do? Accept the offer anyway? What happened if then I receive a better place and need to withdraw my acceptance ? By the way, at school noone will answer you about this topics. Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Mureena
Hello,
I applied to a few Sixth forms but so far I received one reply for an interview in May and another one which accepted me. The ones I am interested did not reply yet. I have 10 days to accept the only offer I have which is a school that requires improvements. What should I do? Accept the offer anyway? What happened if then I receive a better place and need to withdraw my acceptance ? By the way, at school noone will answer you about this topics. Thank you

i accepted a few schools actually when i was applying last year and just didn’t turn up for enrolment for the ones i didn’t go too. u can accept and later withdraw ur application too bc i did it to a college so yes i would say accept it if ur other option hasn’t replied yet and if they do and u get in then just withdraw ur application for the other one. either way they usually get late applicants applying so they fill up ur space.
Reply 2
Original post by gxyup
i accepted a few schools actually when i was applying last year and just didn’t turn up for enrolment for the ones i didn’t go too. u can accept and later withdraw ur application too bc i did it to a college so yes i would say accept it if ur other option hasn’t replied yet and if they do and u get in then just withdraw ur application for the other one. either way they usually get late applicants applying so they fill up ur space.

:smile: Thank you very much for the reply! I did accepted it and will withdraw if I accepted on the one I preferred

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending