The Student Room Group

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Hey Guys!

This is my first time on here and i was hoping to use this quite alot. I am struggling with my english coursework and I was wondering if someone could help me? This is the question I have to answer:
How does Mr Hyde's attack on Mr Carew link to gothic genre?
I have to answer this in PEA form. Someone please help meee
Reply 1
Original post by lilybean15
Hey Guys!

This is my first time on here and i was hoping to use this quite alot. I am struggling with my english coursework and I was wondering if someone could help me? This is the question I have to answer:

First of all, gothic is all about the supernatural, dark gloomy weather death etc. I would find quotes about gothic stuff in the Carew chapter and explain them. Sorry if this isn't much help I'm bad at English too lmao
Original post by lilybean15
Hey Guys!

Hi! Welcome to TSR :smile:

How many marks is it? A good idea is to start thinking what the different parts of the question mean. How did Mr Hyde attack Mr Carew? What are the hallmarks of Gothic genre? How do they link?

Then find quotes that support that point, and expand and analyse them :smile:
Reply 3
Its a 5 mark question! Thank you so much for your help. The thing is, i know all the info i need in the paragraph, I just dont know how to word it.
Reply 4
No thank you! Any help is appreciated. I am really struggling at the moment. This website is my last resort! Im terrible at english haha

Original post by _Robyn_
First of all, gothic is all about the supernatural, dark gloomy weather death etc. I would find quotes about gothic stuff in the Carew chapter and explain them. Sorry if this isn't much help I'm bad at English too lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending