University Of Brighton MSc Physiotherapy

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi,
I recently got accepted to Brighton for the masters of physiotherapy. Is there anyone else that has gotten an offer from Brighton?
chowmanhei0524
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Congrats, when did you do your interview? I did mine in December and told me I won’t hear anything from them until March??
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by chowmanhei0524)
Congrats, when did you do your interview? I did mine in December and told me I won’t hear anything from them until March??
I did mine on exactly Dec 15 and got a reply last week
Arj89
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Hey how you doing, I also got accepted last week for the Msc in Physio had the interview on the 27th of Jan got offered a place on the 4th of feb. Excited to start, just working out accommodation options atm
Last edited by Arj89; 3 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Arj89)
Hey how you doing, I also got accepted last week for the Msc in Physio had the interview on the 27th of Jan got offered a place on the 4th of feb. Excited to start, just working out accommodation options atm
Hey Arj89, have you figured out accommodation options? I just sent an email to the student accommodation at school
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads