How funny am I?

Watch this thread
Nish2257
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Rate 1-10. 10 being EXTREMELY FUNNY.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
0/10
Nish2257
Rep:
(Original post by ecolier)
0/10
😑. wATCH
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Funny peculiar or funny ha ha?
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Funny as in 'odd'? 8/10. Funny as in 'haha banter'? 0/10.
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nish2257)
Nish2257
Rep:
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
Funny as in 'odd'? 8/10. Funny as in 'haha banter'? 0/10.
ur mum.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Less funny than me/10
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 3 months ago
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Boring/10.
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
KA_P Food!! coco:) how funny do you think nish is?
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 3 months ago
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I dont even know who you are/10
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
?/10
Last edited by Food!!; 3 months ago
KA_P
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nish2257)
I think you answered your question already

1 - 10 = -9/10

You're very critical of yourself, let me add -1.

-10/10.

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
jk you just need to work on your humour a little more

Agashii_
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by KA_P)
I think you answered your question already

1 - 10 = -9/10

You're very critical of yourself, let me add -1.

-10/10.

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
jk you just need to work on your humour a little more

I love how you cant be mean without giving constructive criticism🤣

OP its a no from me
thrivingfrog
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
○/10
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
An obvious ten out of ten, from all you've posted on this thread it is clear that you are a comic genius with a skill far exceeding any current or past person deemed humorous.
I merely had to read the title of the thread to burst into peals of side-splitting laughter which only abated after a period of 3 hours. It was then much of a struggle to both continue reading your mirthful contributions and write this response without emitting howls similar to that of a wounded bull elephant or dehydrating myself with tears of laughter.

Please, I entreat you, use your powers of laughter inducement wisely for they are potent to the extreme and would have the capacity to bring society to its knees should you choose to use them for evil...
KA_P
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Agashii_)
I love how you cant be mean without giving constructive criticism🤣

OP its a no from me
:rofl:

You know me too well🙈
ukii
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Spoiler:
Show
This is actually interesting. I found an article that describes a simple theory of humour level, i.e. it uses a formula to calculate how funny you are. I will use that here, and I will link the original article at the bottom of this post. If you want to save a bit of time, go to the bottom spoiler, to see the final result.

Spoiler:
Show
The new theory suggests an "equation for identifying the cause and level of our responses to any humorous stimuli..."

Spoiler:
Show
The formula is: h = m x s,

where h = the pleasure we get (from humour),
m = the degree of misinformation received and
s = the extent to which the individual is susceptible to taking it seriously.

Also, let's say that the maximum h goes up to is,100, where 100 is where you find somebody uncontrollably hilarious, you couldn't stand straight for a second because you are holding your stomach from an extreme case of hysteria.
Spoiler:
Show
Time for some some numbers. Okay, the OP was, "Rate 1-10. 10 being EXTREMELY FUNNY."
Well this doesn't make sense. It didn't state what we are exactly rating. So I will use m = 180. That's because m is a degree of misinformation. 180 degrees is half a circle, and I only understood half of the OP, so m = 180

from before, s = the extent to which the individual is susceptible to taking it seriously.
Okay, let's use your scale, OP, 1-10

We're going to use s = 10, because clearly, judging from the replies, you seem to take everything seriously.

Spoiler:
Show
h = ms.
m = 180 degrees = PI radians
s = 10

h = ms
h = PI radians * 10 = 10 pi radians.

Spoiler:
Show
10 pi radians = 18010 degrees. That's equivalent of going round in a circle 50 times. There are 9 actual responses to this thread. Using a period arithmetic sequence, with a period of 9. We obtain 5.5556th response. Because 0.5556... cannot be denoted as a fraction, we will use the whole integer of 5. The 5th actual response in this thread is "I dont even know who you are/10"
Spoiler:
Show
"I don't even know who are"suggests unfamilliarity. This means, they don't know who the OP is. This is the equivalent of saying you are imaginary, i .
Spoiler:
Show
i / 10 will not give us a whole number, using your scale, OP. When squaring imaginary numbers, we get a negative result. Therefore we will move in the negative direction of your scale.

Spoiler:
Show
Therefore, OP, you are so unfunny, it cannot be measured on a standard scale.
Spoiler:
Show

hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ukii)
Spoiler:
Show
This is actually interesting. I found an article that describes a simple theory of humour level, i.e. it uses a formula to calculate how funny you are. I will use that here, and I will link the original article at the bottom of this post. If you want to save a bit of time, go to the bottom spoiler, to see the final result.

Spoiler:
Show
The new theory suggests an "equation for identifying the cause and level of our responses to any humorous stimuli..."

Spoiler:
Show
The formula is: h = m x s,

where h = the pleasure we get (from humour),
m = the degree of misinformation received and
s = the extent to which the individual is susceptible to taking it seriously.

Also, let's say that the maximum h goes up to is,100, where 100 is where you find somebody uncontrollably hilarious, you couldn't stand straight for a second because you are holding your stomach from an extreme case of hysteria.
Spoiler:
Show
Time for some some numbers. Okay, the OP was, "Rate 1-10. 10 being EXTREMELY FUNNY."
Well this doesn't make sense. It didn't state what we are exactly rating. So I will use m = 180. That's because m is a degree of misinformation. 180 degrees is half a circle, and I only understood half of the OP, so m = 180

from before, s = the extent to which the individual is susceptible to taking it seriously.
Okay, let's use your scale, OP, 1-10

We're going to use s = 10, because clearly, judging from the replies, you seem to take everything seriously.

Spoiler:
Show
h = ms.
m = 180 degrees = PI radians
s = 10

h = ms
h = PI radians * 10 = 10 pi radians.

Spoiler:
Show
10 pi radians = 18010 degrees. That's equivalent of going round in a circle 50 times. There are 9 actual responses to this thread. Using a period arithmetic sequence, with a period of 9. We obtain 5.5556th response. Because 0.5556... cannot be denoted as a fraction, we will use the whole integer of 5. The 5th actual response in this thread is "I dont even know who you are/10"
Spoiler:
Show
"I don't even know who are" suggests unfamilliarity. This means, they don't know who the OP is. This is the equivalent of saying you are imaginary, i .
Spoiler:
Show
i / 10 will not give us a whole number, using your scale, OP. When squaring imaginary numbers, we get a negative result. Therefore we will move in the negative direction of your scale.

Spoiler:
Show
Therefore, OP, you are so unfunny, it cannot be measured on a standard scale.
Spoiler:
Show

:rofl: love this
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The responses to this thread are more funny than the OP/10
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (24)
39.34%
The paper was reasonable (21)
34.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (11)
18.03%
It was TERRIBLE (5)
8.2%

Watched Threads