wbu? water is off

Watch this thread
therealtara
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Water is off. My house is waterless, and the taps don't run water anymore. idk whas happenin?

wbu guys?
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
ww3
putin's fault :<
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Nah I still have water
black tea
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
ww3
putin's fault :<
Why Putin's fault? lol

I still have water
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by black tea)
Why Putin's fault? lol

I still have water
uhm, because he's planning to invade ukraine, apparently?
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Side note: I doubt that a water outage would affect the whole country so maybe you should've stated your area (you can post in advice on everyday issues to use anon)
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
Side note: I doubt that a water outage would affect the whole country so maybe you should've stated your area (you can post in advice on everyday issues to use anon)
or she can just check the water company's twitter, they always post updates
black tea
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
But we are in the UK not Ukraine And if Putin was at fault, it would be gas that would be off, not water
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by black tea)
But we are in the UK not Ukraine And if Putin was at fault, it would be gas that would be off, not water
hey, ww3 would affect us too, putin doesn't play around lol
but yeah, i was just joking, it's too late to be serious about anything...
black tea
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
hey, ww3 would affect us too, putin doesn't play around lol
but yeah, i was just joking, it's too late to be serious about anything...
I know, dw
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Could be a frozen pipe - especially if rented, private sector landlords hate insulation
goggleyed
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
how longs it been off for? where are you right now?

probably just a burst pipe
StriderHort
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
Meh, it's kind of their own fault for falling for our same line of BS again. As soon as they beg for the help we promised we'll start the 'new phone, who dis?' stuff again :borat:
Ciel.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Meh, it's kind of their own fault for falling for our same line of BS again. As soon as they beg for the help we promised we'll start the 'new phone, who dis?' stuff again :borat:
i hope the aliens can stop this insanity before it's too late :>
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.46%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.82%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.17%

Watched Threads