why couldn’t my ex friend see that I hate myself?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
like when I said “you won’t know me after this year anyway” she asked what that means I said “i’m not coming back” she says “we will be in different departments and it depends on whether we end on a good note, if we don’t then” and even another class mate realised and asked whether it is because I don’t revise is that the issue so she knew I hate myself
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
U wot? How is anyone supposed to deduce you hate yourself from that exchange? As I suspected before I clicked on this thread, you were expecting too much.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ROTL94 2)
U wot? How is anyone supposed to deduce you hate yourself from that exchange? As I suspected before I clicked on this thread, you were expecting too much.
well before that I said I am having thoughts and she said she feels like its getting out of hand now I said I won’t so she said if you do then I am going to feel like I didn’t do enough I said I won’t i am trusting you and she said then don’t mention it then she said others are going through stuff too (her friend one year above and jealous of my grades and the fact I did better than the group) said that behind my back and I need to chill invalidating my own feelings ( “I need to get out of my own little bubble and think about other students”) I said no one is struggling with mental health are they (I meant my condition) she said you don’t know that so thats when I said you won’t know me after this year anyway because she said I am stressing them out so I implied well you will be at peace when I am not here
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
well before that I said I am having thoughts and she said she feels like its getting out of hand now I said I won’t so she said if you do then I am going to feel like I didn’t do enough I said I won’t i am trusting you and she said then don’t mention it then she said others are going through stuff too (her friend one year above and jealous of my grades and the fact I did better than the group) said that behind my back and I need to chill invalidating my own feelings ( “I need to get out of my own little bubble and think about other students”) I said no one is struggling with mental health are they (I meant my condition) she said you don’t know that so thats when I said you won’t know me after this year anyway because she said I am stressing them out so I implied well you will be at peace when I am not here
still doesn't make any sense
Anonymous #1
do I need to spell it out from the second post that I put?
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
do I need to spell it out from the second post that I put?
punctuation might be a good start
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
23.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (8)
11.27%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.63%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.08%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
22.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
22.54%

Watched Threads