Substituting a choice within 14 days

Watch this thread
Thanks4helping
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
If I substitute a choice, but after substituting it, I want to substitute back to the original choice, can I do so? Or can I add a new choice which is my original choice?

Thank you
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Have you already applied?

Once the deadline passes then substituted choices will be flagged as late applications
Thanks4helping
Rep:
Yes, I have already applied. Not looking at late applications, can I do so- If I substitute a choice, but after substituting it, I want to substitute back to the original choice, can I do so? Or can I add a new choice which is my original choice?
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Thanks4helping)
Yes, I have already applied. Not looking at late applications, can I do so- If I substitute a choice, but after substituting it, I want to substitute back to the original choice, can I do so? Or can I add a new choice which is my original choice?
You can only swap each choice once. So if you want that option back, you’ll have to exchange another of your options.
Googley_eyes
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Did you think it through before swapping? Why did you swap? It’s a bit weird to want to undo something like this when it’s an official thing.
Thanks4helping
Rep:
(Original post by Admit-One)
You can only swap each choice once. So if you want that option back, you’ll have to exchange another of your options.
Thank you. Do you mean I can "add" the original choice as a new choice, if I have not filled in all my 5 choices?
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Thank you. Do you mean I can "add" the original choice as a new choice, if I have not filled in all my 5 choices?
I'd assumed that you'd used all your choices as you'd already done at least one swap.

Sorry, yes, if you have not used your 5 choices, then you can just add an additional one, (presuming that you've paid the fee for up to 5 applications, if not, contact UCAS).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (9)
23.68%
The paper was reasonable (17)
44.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (7)
18.42%
It was TERRIBLE (5)
13.16%

Watched Threads