Do I need to get the booster if I'm built different?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I had Covid prior to getting double jabbed and I brushed as though it were the sniffles. Now my uni won't stop hassling me about this booster.
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
No, but if you were built different you wouldn't have felt the need to ask.
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had Covid prior to getting double jabbed and I brushed as though it were the sniffles. Now my uni won't stop hassling me about this booster.
what is this question if you don’t want the booster don’t get it. i’m sure the opinions of some random people on a forum won’t change it since you think you’re built different. immunity / response of your body making antibodies to the foreign antigen of the virus + any future new strains of it, will weaken over time and slow down, that’s why the booster is important to top it off. good for you for sailing through it, but what about reinfection or a new strain ?

your choice. no one will force you, you’ve had 2 jabs which is pretty decent but the booster is just an extra precaution that only takes about 30 minutes out of your day for less chance of illness in the future
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
'built different' as in you have a 3rd arm or something fun like that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (156)
41.82%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.5%
No (148)
39.68%

Watched Threads