The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Anonymous
I am going to tell you one thing. If lots of guys say that then that means that there's some element of truth to that. You may not like it, but that's what women value. End of. People don't come up with things out of thin air.

There really is no element of truth to it, even if lots of people say it.
yeah man agreeing with misogyny is super cool you get them I'm sure the ladies love that

It's not misogyny. There are equally guys who are a****** and there are certain types of guys that I dislike as well. They're usually obnoxious tall d**** who get away with everything and cause disruption.
Original post by brjf
There really is no element of truth to it, even if lots of people say it.

There's even scientific evidence for it, but your mind can believe whatever it wants to believe.
the feminist movement has been very misrepresenting. actual feminism is about equality, women just want to be treated fairly where we aren't. we want to stop the mass femicides which are happening globally, we want to stop FGM, etc. but people are forgetting about those issues and instead directing their energy towards freeing the nipple and not shaving which is more like a 'if you want to do then do it' but we need to come together to help stop global femicide.

you're right. it originally stood for a real movement tacking real life problems in society... but modern society has really changed things , and focused on the nitpicking details rather than the bigger picture.

we need to collaborate to tackle the issues surrounding gender inequality over personal preferences. I don't believe women can or should do everything a man does - there are biological and certainly social differences that do not change, but a lot of fundamental and basic rights are being lost globally.
I'd like to hear more about this. How are men and women not equal? We get the same opportunities everywhere. What more do you want?

https://www.marieclaire.com/politics/news/a15652/gender-inequality-stats/
many articles like this. look into the mass genocides going on in Latin America, FGM in Africa, the way medicine isn't suited to our bodies but only tested for men as well as under/misdiagnosis of illness/mental disorders because the initial testing is only done for men, etc.
feminism also aids men e.g., in the legal system
Original post by asif007
Basically:

Men talking about what women want from men = "misogyny" but women talking about what women want from men = "preferences". You are absolutely right that women have created this game for themselves and then complain they don't like men talking honestly about how men should play the game. As usual, men picking up the pieces of the mess that women created.

say sike rn KLNMSRDEDGBDGKJWSBGJK
Original post by asif007
Basically:

Men talking about what women want from men = "misogyny" but women talking about what women want from men = "preferences". You are absolutely right that women have created this game for themselves and then complain they don't like men talking honestly about how men should play the game. As usual, men picking up the pieces of the mess that women created.

There has been a very unpleasant bait troll with dupes starting a lot of threads and disruping other OPs threads with foul comments this evening.
Mods have issued at least two bans.
say sike rn KLNMSRDEDGBDGKJWSBGJK

you cant make this stuff up....

Original post by londonmyst
There has been a very unpleasant bait troll with dupes starting a lot of threads and disruping other OPs threads with foul comments this evening.
Mods have issued at least two bans.
you cant make this stuff up....

flabbergasted
flabbergasted

dumbfounded
dumbfounded

mindboggled
mindboggled

speechless
got to be honest i think men are just dumb and ugly compared to women. if you dont understand misogyny then grow up
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by AJNels0n
got to be honest i think men are just dumb and ugly compared to women. if you dont understand misogyny then grow up

prsom abowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
prsom abowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

im joking btw i know this person
Original post by AJNels0n

You're the one who needs to grow up. No one in this thread called women dumb and ugly. We were simply discussing dealbreakers and what women expect out of men. Women use 'misogyny' as a tactic to cover up the fact that they're interested in rich 6 foot, greek gods.

Latest

Trending

Trending