The Student Room Group

UofToronto v/s Warwick Economics

I've received offers from both Warwick (BSc Economics) and UofT (BSc Financial Economics) for fall 2022. Which university would be a better pick?
I aim to work in the finance industry after my undergraduate studies. Additionally, my long term goal is to work in North America (after a master's degree).
However, I do want to attend a university that would help me in gaining a good academic experience, career prospects and international recognition.

P.S. - I am an international applicant.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by rajasvi
I've received offers from both Warwick (BSc Economics) and UofT (BSc Financial Economics) for fall 2022. Which university would be a better pick?
I aim to work in the finance industry after my undergraduate studies. Additionally, my long term goal is to work in North America (after a master's degree).
However, I do want to attend a university that would help me in gaining a good academic experience, career prospects and international recognition.

P.S. - I am an international applicant.

Toronto if you wanna work in finance in N.America, Warwick if you wanna work in finance in London, it's as simple as that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending