Most nostalgic songs

Watch this thread
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
For me, the song is The Power Of The Dream by Celine Dion.
I started using DWE (Disney's World of English) when I was <1 year old, and graduated at the age of 5 in 2008 in the first graduation ceremony of my life. Each year, the graduates sing a song together after they receive their certificates, and for my batch it was this song.
It was DWE which made me feel so confident in English. I had lots of related achievements as I grow up, and they last into 2020 as I got an incredible band 8 in IELTS (including a 9 in reading, which was built up at an early age as I read the 12 DWE books).
What about you?
Last edited by 8013; 3 months ago
user432
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
sean kingston fire burning - i literally vividly remember hearing this for the first time. straight vibes. this was like atleast 10 years ago
Last edited by user432; 3 months ago
Emma:-)
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Staceys mom by fountains of wayne
Five colours in her hair by mcfly
These words by natasha beddingfield
American idiot by greenday

2004 was such a good year
yellowbuttercup
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Natasha Bedingfield songs
They just sound like the 2000s
wifd149
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Life Goes On by LeAnn Rimes
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
Staceys mom by fountains of wayne
Five colours in her hair by mcfly
These words by natasha beddingfield
American idiot by greenday

2004 was such a good year
My main memory of early ‘04 is everyone constantly singing I Miss You in an even more nasal and over dramatic fashion than the record.

Don’t waste your toime on meee you’re alreadyyyyy the voice insoide my yeddd!!!

At least American Idiot stopped that when it was released 🤣
Dentaldreams
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wonderful by Ja rule (don’t know why but it literally takes me back to way back when)
Lucky by Pharall Williams
Malibu by Miley Cyrus
Say my name by destiny’s child
Heat by Paul Woolford and Amber Mark

That’s just to name a few… I’ll be back
Last edited by Dentaldreams; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (140)
43.48%
Not yet, but I will soon (56)
17.39%
No (126)
39.13%

Watched Threads