Media studies Coursework

Watch this thread
shybutterfly
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
How do I start a podcast for my media coursework a level
and is about gossip real life story
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by shybutterfly)
How do I start a podcast for my media coursework a level
and is about gossip real life story
Hi shybutterfly

This sounds so fun! There's lots of different ways to go about creating a podcast depending on your experience level and what you want you podcast to be like.

Maybe you could try a specific free podcast software such as Anchor? There are many different kinds of similar software which all do pretty much the same thing. Anchor allows you to record your podcast either separately on a different recording app or directly into Anchor itself and then helps you upload it to whatever music app you want (spotify, apple music etc).

In terms of your content, make sure you have a clear idea about what type of format you want your podcast to have. Are you going to tell stories? Talk about the latest celebrity gossip? Are you going to have guests on the podcast to bounce conversation with?

I hope this helps you get started!

Laura :rave:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.86%
The paper was reasonable (191)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (99)
25.32%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.97%

Watched Threads