Power And Conflict

Watch this thread
R_Mirza
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hiya, I'm home schooling and really struggling on how to learn these poems. Do I have to learn each poem or just key parts of them?
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by R_Mirza)
Hiya, I'm home schooling and really struggling on how to learn these poems. Do I have to learn each poem or just key parts of them?
Hi! Is this GCSE? I would learn the meanings, main quotes, and do a few essays comparing the poems to each other. By the end of that you'll have all you need to know memorised VIA the essays.
R_Mirza
Rep:
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
Hi! Is this GCSE? I would learn the meanings, main quotes, and do a few essays comparing the poems to each other. By the end of that you'll have all you need to know memorised VIA the essays.
Hi, yes this is GCSE. Okay Thank you so much. One more question, how many paragraphs has to be in the 30 marker poem question?
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by R_Mirza)
Hi, yes this is GCSE. Okay Thank you so much. One more question, how many paragraphs has to be in the 30 marker poem question?
I remember doing 4 for, 4 against, but it's been a while and I think I did a different exam board. Email your teacher
R_Mirza
Rep:
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
I remember doing 4 for, 4 against, but it's been a while and I think I did a different exam board. Email your teacher
Thanks you!
Last edited by R_Mirza; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (65)
19.52%
The paper was reasonable (124)
37.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (96)
28.83%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
14.41%

Watched Threads