ucas application missed college deadline

Watch this thread
Tabby121
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hi there im new to ucas i didnt realise with my company learn direct they had its own deadline which ive missed andbthey can't reinstate the buzzword that links them to my ucas application in order to submit. im now having to use independent references and i cant link learn direct im worried i now wont he able to get in i only have 1 chosen university as theres only one that covers antenatal practitioner course in uk can anyone guide me
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tabby121)
hi there im new to ucas i didnt realise with my company learn direct they had its own deadline which ive missed andbthey can't reinstate the buzzword that links them to my ucas application in order to submit. im now having to use independent references and i cant link learn direct im worried i now wont he able to get in i only have 1 chosen university as theres only one that covers antenatal practitioner course in uk can anyone guide me
Call UCAS and explain, call the company and complain, and inform your unis that they should consider your learn direct references instead of the independent ones. You can send them
Tabby121
Rep:
ive asked learn direct she said she cant help as ive missed the deadline and they cannot reinstate the buzzword so i have to do it independently and after 26th jan contact them as theres no guarantee ill be accepeted now
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Tabby121)
ive asked learn direct she said she cant help as ive missed the deadline and they cannot reinstate the buzzword so i have to do it independently and after 26th jan contact them as theres no guarantee ill be accepeted now
Call UCAS and explain, you still have time until the 26th. Can you contact the referees directly? They may still have a copy
Tabby121
Rep:
no unfortunately i cant theyve told me i cant use them as a reference since deadline has passed so im using a work reference and theyll just have to contact learn direct if they need them to verify me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads