what are ur guy's hobbies? i need ideas

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
so i literally spend all my free time playing video games, watching netlix or just on social media. i need to pick up an actual hobby because ifeel like such a boring person. so i wanna know what ur guys hobbies aree.
starxdust
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
so i literally spend all my free time playing video games, watching netlix or just on social media. i need to pick up an actual hobby because ifeel like such a boring person. so i wanna know what ur guys hobbies aree.
you can read books
yippy-yikes
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I mean, I like to draw :dontknow:
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
collecting first day covers from British Africa is an enthralling and inexpensive hobby.
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Have a think about what interests you... for example, you could take up a sport, do charity work, learn a new skill in an evening class etc.

We'd need to know more about you and your interests to get more meaningful suggestions.
tazarooni89
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If you like video games, perhaps you could learn to code and try making some basic games or apps of your own (like the guy who made Flappy Bird). If you like Netflix, perhaps you could enrol in some local acting classes? If you like social media, perhaps you could start your own TikTok or Instagram or blog etc. where you upload content that could appeal to a wide audience?

I always think a great way to come up with productive hobbies is to think about the content you already consume, and see how you could take the first steps towards becoming a creator of such content.
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Wa...lking outside. Quite good.
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Drawing, volunteering on here and at an animal sanctuary, swimming when I get time, playing a few computer games and watching TV
Last edited by CoolCavy; 3 months ago
therapyfriend
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I personally like to bake and rock climb if thats not your cup of tea however i have lots of friends who would recommend biking and or skateboarding
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
um songwriting, singing, ummm i did used to dive, swim and do a lot of sport but now i just run etc and sing still like i have always done.
you'll find something you'll enjoy, whether that being, sport activities, drawing, painting, dancing, acrobatics or something like that, one of those could interest u!!
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Gym
Rollerblading in the summer
Skating in the winter
Sidehustle
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Manicures, going gym, SHOPPING, going on the slide in the park and talking to girls
Last edited by Sidehustle; 3 months ago
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Reading books, piano, origami, more books, D&D, collecting card games, non-collecting card games, chess, squash, and also reading books.
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sidehustle)
Manicures, going gym, SHOPPING, going on the slide in the park and talking to girls
yes going shopping is fun 😂
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
the_pharaoh may disagree with the shopping part😂

(Original post by Sidehustle)
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Correcting other people's grammar.
j25_8
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I find enjoyment in making music. Since i was a kid I’ve loved listening to music. I eventually listened to so much music that i started to wonder like - how did someone make something this good? I did some research and i realised that it wasn’t really that complicated and i then understood the process of music production. Then a year, some YouTube tutorials and a few books later, i make the same music i was in awe of when I was a kid and the satisfaction i get from making it is huge. It feels like Christmas tbh. I know you didn’t ask for a backstory mate but i just gave you mine so you know that hobbies can be found out of anything you do on a day to day.
gracieee16
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by j25_8)
I find enjoyment in making music. Since i was a kid I’ve loved listening to music. I eventually listened to so much music that i started to wonder like - how did someone make something this good? I did some research and i realised that it wasn’t really that complicated and i then understood the process of music production. Then a year, some YouTube tutorials and a few books later, i make the same music i was in awe of when I was a kid and the satisfaction i get from making it is huge. It feels like Christmas tbh. I know you didn’t ask for a backstory mate but i just gave you mine so you know that hobbies can be found out of anything you do on a day to day.
omg this is so interesting. no joke😭!!! i'm into music as well and i should really be looking up beats and learning more on instruments. 💀
tsparktae
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Read books do gardening go for a walk, shopping or just dance. Take classes and try to spice your life up a bit. My hobbies are ice skating, art, painting and reading my kindle. Doing studying and just taking notes passes time so quickly.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by gtty123)
Wa...lking outside. Quite good.
lmao it really is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.66%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.91%
It was TERRIBLE (17)
9.66%

Watched Threads