help with studying for maths exam!

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
i have a maths a level mock exam in one week, for core 2. i barely know anything cuz of poor attendance . is it possible to study literally the entire book with 12 chapters in one week. that means i need to do 2 chapters a day, then also do practise papers. does any one have any tipss because i'm stressing out and messed up badly.
AbrahamP
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i have a maths a level mock exam in one week, for core 2. i barely know anything cuz of poor attendance . is it possible to study literally the entire book with 12 chapters in one week. that means i need to do 2 chapters a day, then also do practise papers. does any one have any tipss because i'm stressing out and messed up badly.
Bro cramming months worth of content into 1 week is impossible. Youre gonna forget most of the content a day or two after you do it. Best bet is to do exam papers at the same time whilst revising so u understand how the questions will be in the mocks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (65)
19.82%
The paper was reasonable (121)
36.89%
Not feeling great about that exam... (94)
28.66%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
14.63%

Watched Threads