personal statement

Watch this thread
esha_m
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hello im doing my application for college can someone tell me how business relates to biology thank you
booklover1313
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by esha_m)
hello im doing my application for college can someone tell me how business relates to biology thank you
You don’t necessarily try to link your subjects to biology if there are no natural links. Instead, try talking about skills you learnt? So if you can work through problems or have good time management, developed by your study of business, then that could be a way to link it. Otherwise I would focus more on your interest in biology, unless the question specifically asks you to relate your subjects.
Last edited by booklover1313; 3 months ago
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Moved to Secondary school, sixth form and FE college
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.44%
The paper was reasonable (133)
36.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.17%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.44%

Watched Threads