how do I over come this ?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So I really wanna enjoy having sex with my boyfriend and get into saying yes more as I do want to do it more often and not say no just because it’s uncomfortable if you get what I mean but every time I do agree it hurts , ( as it will do as I’m not used to it yet) and that’s why now every time he asks me it’s like I’m put off by it and im anxious as I know it will hurt again but I don’t want to let my boyfriend down Aswell as myself as he wants that type of connection/bond and so do I , and he does understand why I say no also from it hurting. ( just incase you got the wrong impression from my this all thinking he’s pressuring me or something , which he doesn’t at all )

What do I do to over come this ?

any advice would be great thanks x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I really wanna enjoy having sex with my boyfriend and get into saying yes more as I do want to do it more often and not say no just because it’s uncomfortable if you get what I mean but every time I do agree it hurts , ( as it will do as I’m not used to it yet) and that’s why now every time he asks me it’s like I’m put off by it and im anxious as I know it will hurt again but I don’t want to let my boyfriend down Aswell as myself as he wants that type of connection/bond and so do I , and he does understand why I say no also from it hurting. ( just incase you got the wrong impression from my this all thinking he’s pressuring me or something , which he doesn’t at all )

I just reliased it hardly has any commas in it so it’s a bit winded , sorry🤣 xx
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
How many times have you had sex? You shouldn't assume that it "will" hurt.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ageshallnot)
How many times have you had sex? You shouldn't assume that it "will" hurt.
I’d say 2 / 3 times , I just hate the pain. When does it get easier ? :,)
ageshallnot
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I’d say 2 / 3 times , I just hate the pain. When does it get easier ? :,)
Two or three? That's curiously imprecise! 😆

Some girls never experience pain, others only the first time, others more often. Sometimes it's their physiology, sometimes that of their partner. Sometimes it's a matter of preparation and technique. Sometimes part of the pain can be caused by the expectation of it hurting.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ageshallnot)
Two or three? That's curiously imprecise! 😆

Some girls never experience pain, others only the first time, others more often. Sometimes it's their physiology, sometimes that of their partner. Sometimes it's a matter of preparation and technique. Sometimes part of the pain can be caused by the expectation of it hurting.
Well let’s just say not that much 🤣🤣
Slx.24
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It'll be better if you guys take it slow, foreplay. Get you relaxed and in the mood properly. It shouldn't hurt. If it continues somethings wrong and you probably need to get it checked out

ageshallnot
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Well let’s just say not that much 🤣🤣
Much as above - slow and foreplay. You might also want to consider position and perhaps lubricant.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
I had this issue too.

Especially cause I’ve got a retroverted uterus (a lot of women do).

Things that worked to reduce pain:
- a lot of foreplay
- pillow under my hips when in missionary
- not going too deep or at least being careful

I had the most pain the first three or four times, I still have pain now when the position isn’t comfortable or something. Try different positions that make sure he can’t go to deep if you feel more pain than comfortable after the 4th time.
ageshallnot
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I had this issue too.

Especially cause I’ve got a retroverted uterus (a lot of women do).

Things that worked to reduce pain:
- a lot of foreplay
- pillow under my hips when in missionary
- not going too deep or at least being careful

I had the most pain the first three or four times, I still have pain now when the position isn’t comfortable or something. Try different positions that make sure he can’t go to deep if you feel more pain than comfortable after the 4th time.
Sound advice for the OP, particularly on positions that give her the greatest control of what's going on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads