is an International Relations degree competitve?

Watch this thread
iamfunty
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi there,
i was just wondering if anyone knew if International Relations was a competitive undergrad degree, as there is zero info about acceptances rates for courses etc on the internet?
For reference, i have applied to;
York (offer)
Newcastle
Bath
Queens Belfast
Cardiff

Predicted: A* A B
Last edited by iamfunty; 4 months ago
Ronnie_1907
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by iamfunty)
Hi there,
i was just wondering if anyone knew if International Relations was a competitive undergrad degree, as there is zero info about acceptances rates for courses etc on the internet?
For reference, i have applied to;
York (offer)
Newcastle
Bath
Queens Belfast
Cardiff

Predicted: A* A B
Hello
International relations is a competitive degree with a plethora of opportunities and also Universities like LSE and KCL are very competitive in IR.
Also Universities websites are good for information
iamfunty
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
yes that’s what i’ve heard - for my unis there’s no info on whether the courses are competitive- and there’s not really many undergrad 2022 IR groups out there so i’m stumped for info :/
Ronnie_1907
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
when we get acquainted with the university where you want to study, there's a chance of knowing your course better with interaction from faculty and students

(Original post by iamfunty)
yes that’s what i’ve heard - for my unis there’s no info on whether the courses are competitive- and there’s not really many undergrad 2022 IR groups out there so i’m stumped for info :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.14%
It went fairly well (237)
47.31%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.97%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise