Can’t remember…

Watch this thread
username5839543
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Does anyone else have difficulty recalling what they’ve done in a week? When I do make myself think back through that I’ve done, it doesn’t feel real, I feel surprised and sometimes alarmed.

Is this just like a sign of stress/ needing to get a life/ needing a new job?
Last edited by username5839543; 3 months ago
Cote1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Cancelled Alice)
Does anyone else have difficulty recalling what they’ve done in a week? When I do make myself think back through what I’ve done, it doesn’t feel real, I feel surprised and sometimes alarmed.

Is this just like a sign of stress/ needing to get a life/ needing a new job?
Is it that you can't remember or that it doesn't seem real?

Are you not sleeping well?
It could be linked to stress.

New job may be a good idea if you don't mind me saying...but for other reasons you put on a previous thread not because of this.
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Yep, for me, things are hard to remember. In fact, I currently feel like I’m forgetting about something but I can’t seem to figure out what it is.
username5839543
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Cote1)
Is it that you can't remember or that it doesn't seem real?

Are you not sleeping well?
Both.
I sleep a lot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.62%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.65%
No (147)
39.73%

Watched Threads