The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daisymae123
Exactly. I don’t think they have any concrete evidence.

Op there you go then daisy don’t worry about anything then you are just overthinking but remember never to do anything reckless champ okay because a serious conviction or any offence will go against a record that can never then be cleaned.
Hi there OP, any update on ur situation please? Hope ur good now n nothing came of it but need an update if poss please?
Original post by daisymae123
I’m 19 - I stole £50 worth of stuff but it was just two items. They only clocked because there were two coat hangers in the changing rooms but I feel like that’s not really evidence surely as people leave coat hangers in there all the time. All they have on the cctv is me entering and leaving the store - I’m not holding any items or anything.

You're an actual loser for shoplifting, you should know better as an adult, it doesn't matter if it was one item or two items, it doesn't matter if it's only £50, if you get caught you deserve to get a conviction, if I was you, I'd honestly hand myself to the police, because imagine being 19 (at the time) and thinking this is acceptable, it's not. I hope your image was plastered around with your face on it.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there OP, any update on ur situation please? Hope ur good now n nothing came of it but need an update if poss please?

I don't know how you can defend her, but either way, she deserved to be convicted of shop lifting, imagine if someone was stealing from your store, you wouldn't be very happy.

Latest

Trending

Trending