Why did she ask me to kiss her?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Can I first just say that in all my experiences, I've never had a girl ask for me to kiss her the night I've met her.

We met through a mutual friend last weekend. We didn't talk much, but I could feel just by the way she looked at me, that there was something there.

Later on during the night, she came up to me and asked if we could move somewhere because she wanted to kiss me.

We didn't, though.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Clearly she’s into you and wanted to share a kiss with you. Some people are more straight forward and don’t beat around the bush about these things, and tbh these days a LOT more women make the first move (as opposed to traditionally waiting for the man to make the first move) - this is based on me assuming that you’re a guy lol.

Of course not everyone likes to be so quick in the first few dates, so it’s ok to not feel comfortable with it.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Can I first just say that in all my experiences, I've never had a girl ask for me to kiss her the night I've met her.

We met through a mutual friend last weekend. We didn't talk much, but I could feel just by the way she looked at me, that there was something there.

Later on during the night, she came up to me and asked if we could move somewhere because she wanted to kiss me.

We didn't, though.
Not again! What is this, the third or fourth time that you've posted different versions of this non-event???
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
She wants to test-drive u. Sheesh how much does it take?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
She wants to get married ofc
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Why is this an issue worth questioning ??
Anonymous #1
Asked mutual friend to ask her if I could get her number, she said no, so that's that...

This makes me realise that if a girl asks you to kiss her, you go for it... I feel like a ****ing muppet
Anonymous #1
Actually, he's just got back to me to tell me he misread her text... but he also told me not to hurt her....
tsparktae
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

We didn't, though.
Hmm i am a girl an sounds a bit weird or desperate but she probably likes you. Either make a move or not its your choice really
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
She wants you to send your lips via post office
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tsparktae)
Hmm i am a girl an sounds a bit weird or desperate but she probably likes you. Either make a move or not its your choice really
I have her number now from our mutual friend, but he told me "but honestly don't hurt her"
Anonymous #1
It's strange, so she gave the all-clear for our mutual friend to give me her number a couple of days ago. I sent her a text at 3pm today, and she hasn't answered.

I understand that some people are busy, but it just seems strange really..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.58%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads