23 year old woman going through a breakup

Watch this thread
Oliviarose98!*4
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I guess I'm putting this out there because I need some advice and guidance, maybe by someone older who has some insight. I'm 23 years old and going through a breakup, ending it soon because of many reasons. Almost two years I've spent with him and was basically my first relationship. I know it needs to end but I have no friends and an unsupportive family I'm quite lonely. I suffer with severe depression and anxiety. Basically, are things likely to get better? Will I meet someone healthy who I love? I really want to be happy and not worry all the time but it's so hard. I hope I have a family someday too but I feel like time is running out. What should I do? It's hard to go out because I have no friends as well and I'm 23 now so I don't know what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Oliviarose98!*4)
...Basically, are things likely to get better?
Yes

Will I meet someone healthy who I love?
It's quite likely, but no one can guarantee love of course.

really want to be happy and not worry all the time but it's so hard. I hope I have a family someday too but I feel like time is running out. What should I do? It's hard to go out because I have no friends as well and I'm 23 now so I don't know what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.
23 is young! People will come into your life - just don't be desperate.

:goodluck:
Oliviarose98!*4
Rep:
(Original post by ecolier)
Yes

It's quite likely, but no one can guarantee love of course.

23 is young! People will come into your life - just don't be desperate.

:goodluck:
Thankyou for your response!
Slx.24
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I guess I'm putting this out there because I need some advice and guidance, maybe by someone older who has some insight. I'm 23 years old and going through a breakup, ending it soon because of many reasons. Almost two years I've spent with him and was basically my first relationship. I know it needs to end but I have no friends and an unsupportive family I'm quite lonely. I suffer with severe depression and anxiety. Basically, are things likely to get better? Will I meet someone healthy who I love? I really want to be happy and not worry all the time but it's so hard. I hope I have a family someday too but I feel like time is running out. What should I do? It's hard to go out because I have no friends as well and I'm 23 now so I don't know what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.
Yeap. It'll get better, just give it some time.

You shall meet someone you love, just think positive and make sure you're in the best state of mind before entering a relationship.

I'd suggest take a little time out, get a breather, better your mindset. Then go look for it if you want. Aren't there places where you can meet friends or smth?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Im not the older but I hope you consider my advice as useful and helpful. Im 21 years old and I know exactly how you feel I broke up with my toxic ex 3 weeks ago because she used for my wealth, played with my feelings and cheated on me. You will most certainly meet someone who understands you and values for who you are and that’ll meet your needs and calibre. All that is needed is time, patience once you meet the right boy and get to know him better things will slowly get into place with commitment and effort from the both of you. You are yet to be in your prime and you have plenty of time ahead of you to start a family of your own with the right individual that matches and suits you as a life partner and one forever. Have the courage and make the effort to get to know people better talk and share about hobbies and interest once you gradually understand each other feelings then develop and you’ll both know that you then are right for a relationship you just need the right boy which requires time, patience and choice of the one best suited for you.
Oliviarose98!*4
Rep:
(Original post by Slx.24)
Yeap. It'll get better, just give it some time.

You shall meet someone you love, just think positive and make sure you're in the best state of mind before entering a relationship.

I'd suggest take a little time out, get a breather, better your mindset. Then go look for it if you want. Aren't there places where you can meet friends or smth?
Thankyou for your response. I'm not sure, i can't think of anywhere to meet friends or anyone I can click with
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
Thankyou for your response. I'm not sure, i can't think of anywhere to meet friends or anyone I can click with
Bless you champ 😢.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Are you at work?

Do you have any hobbies? Sports or clubs etc.?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
15.76%
The paper was reasonable (190)
49.1%
Not feeling great about that exam... (97)
25.06%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.08%

Watched Threads