What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?

Watch this thread
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Titleeeeee 💜
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
slipped on a tennis ball fell flat face on the floor and broke my front tooth
i had to get a cap put on it
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Food!!)
slipped on a tennis ball fell flat face on the floor and broke my front tooth
i had to get a cap put on it
I did the exact same thing 😯

When I was 8 I slipped on a tennis ball at school, fell on my face, and broke my front tooth.

By some sort of wizardry the dentist managed to save it, but it was black as the nerve inside was removed, so it had a filling at the back.

When I was 17 I had several sessions with a private dentist to inject whitening stuff inside it. Gradually it became a normal colour, but it was still weak.
Then not long afterwards, I was punched in the face in a nightclub. Broke the tooth completely. It wasn't salvageable.

For a while I had a removable false tooth on a denture plate, but now I have a fixed bridge false tooth.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Fell down the stairs during my work experience - I tripped on air…
Ended up bruising my coccyx pretty bad
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The classic duo of tripping down the stairs and bumping into objects that I can clearly see.
Thisismyunitsr
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Tripped over the curb when I was walking home at night and I grazed my knee a bit
Last edited by Thisismyunitsr; 3 months ago
Max1989
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I seem to manage to cut myself on everything in this world, probably most notable is when I cut myself on a tap...still don't know how but it happened
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Pointed in the direction of a closing door when I was 5 and got the top of my middle finger squashed. I had to have surgery under GA to repair it.
Ghostlady
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
A few things. Had a football kicked and went right in my face once.
I bent over near a mantlepiece to do some polishing and as I stood up the back of my head caught the corner and took the corner of the mantlepiece clean off.
I was in a travelodge near Edinburgh and I slipped in the bath tub and landed on my coccyx and couldnt sit down for days.
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Trapped my fingers under a running treadmill when I was younger - can still see the marks on my skin.
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
I did the exact same thing 😯

When I was 8 I slipped on a tennis ball at school, fell on my face, and broke my front tooth.

By some sort of wizardry the dentist managed to save it, but it was black as the nerve inside was removed, so it had a filling at the back.

When I was 17 I had several sessions with a private dentist to inject whitening stuff inside it. Gradually it became a normal colour, but it was still weak.
Then not long afterwards, I was punched in the face in a nightclub. Broke the tooth completely. It wasn't salvageable.

For a while I had a removable false tooth on a denture plate, but now I have a fixed bridge false tooth.
wow are we the same person :rofl:

yh i was 8 or 9 when it happened to me as well

but i only broke a small bit of it so they put a cap on it and it was fine but in yr 7 i used to chew my pen all the time(ik disgusting) but cuz i did that the cap came off and they had to put a new one on

no one has ever noticed it tho i forget about it sometimes lol
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Tripped and fell while running for a bus.
wifd149
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Scraping my knees on the ground while playing tag with some kids in primary school.
tayyabaahmad
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Fell off the last step of a staircase and broke my ankle, was in bed for like a month
gjd800
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Slipped in a puddle in the sports hall and dislocated my knee
broke my own nose slipping when I was picking up a heavy box, caught my own nose with my own hand
hit by a car after tripping off a kerb
parthenocarpy
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Kicked someone's leg at a football game during a tackle, got a yellow card and a fractured foot.
tinyperson
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Fell off my bike
Fallen out of a tree once
Bruised myself whilst reaching for some sweets at a local sweet shop recently
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I don't like to talk about it.
Bristolbb
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Slipped in a puddle in the sports hall and dislocated my knee
broke my own nose slipping when I was picking up a heavy box, caught my own nose with my own hand
hit by a car after tripping off a kerb
Hit by a car?! How fast was it going and what happened to you
Slx.24
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I opened the fridge for some food, there was a jar of jam that was somehow right on the edge of the fridge and was leaning on the door, so when I opened it, it fell. I sliced my ankle open and had to go get surgery for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.46%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.82%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.17%

Watched Threads