How to find height of cone only maths

Watch this thread
Sohello
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Title
Sohello
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Name:  2A4955C6-DA6E-4DBB-AAB9-A54465F13ADB.jpg.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  23.1 KB
agnos987
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sohello)
Name:  2A4955C6-DA6E-4DBB-AAB9-A54465F13ADB.jpg.jpeg
Views: 5
Size:  23.1 KB
height or volume? the height is already stated isn't it?
agnos987
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by agnos987)
oh nevermind you're trying to find the height of the cone not the toy lol.
Sohello
Rep:
But the height includes the semisphere as well , Im planning on finding out the volume of the sphere separately and of the cone separately and then adding them together, however I need the height of the cone but the given height includes the semi sphere so how do I find out its height
agnos987
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sohello)
But the height includes the semisphere as well , Im planning on finding out the volume of the sphere separately and of the cone separately and then adding them together, however I need the height of the cone but the given height includes the semi sphere so how do I find out its height
not entirely sure but maybe since there is half a sphere, its length is the radius. So you could subtract the radius of the sphere from the total length of the toy?
Sohello
Rep:
not entirely sure but maybe since there is half a sphere, its length is the radius. So you could subtract the radius of the sphere from the total length of the toy?
I’ll try that thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (212)
42.4%
The paper was reasonable (217)
43.4%
Not feeling great about that exam... (45)
9%
It was TERRIBLE (26)
5.2%

Watched Threads