What would a world populated by clones of you be like?

Watch this thread
XxAlizaxX
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Titleeeee 💜
username5794123
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I doubt such a world is habitable. That world would be dead quickly.
ElderlyMedic
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Actually, I thnink that Mars would be colonised by know, also most of diseases would be gone. Assuming that the centrail AI would not just kill us/me all
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Celibate hopefully.
tinyperson
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
smart
NintenXP
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Unproductive, very unproductive
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
dull
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Soooooo remember this Doctor Who episode?

Name:  E74A665C-BF88-43E7-96C4-7184207E207E.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  98.6 KB
Last edited by Chronoscope; 3 months ago
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Sarcasm will become the only form of communication.
ROTL94 2
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The world would finally make sense to me.
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Moist
parmezanne
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hard work

imagine all of those opinionated, judgemental people who are over eager to do anything to help those they care about :lol: also with random bursts of productivity and usually only as the deadline draws nearer? No thanks!
londonmyst
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Barking! :cool:
Name:  BBML.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  108.3 KB
"Great Britain, Great Brexit, Great Bulldog".
tinyperson
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
filled with smart people
Last edited by tinyperson; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
22.97%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (9)
12.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.41%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.51%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
24.32%

Watched Threads