Is there something wrong with me

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I liked a boy for 6 months. I used to think about him everyday, first thing in the morning. He recently expressed he feels the same way about me and now I don’t really like him anymore

Not the first time this happened to me. However if he was to leave me right now, I would be sad. What’s wrong with me
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
I don’t mean this in a horrible way at all, but do you have any sort of trauma or an insecure attachment to your parents? It seems like you want to be loved and like the idea of love rather than him
tsparktae
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I liked a boy for 6 months. I used to think about him everyday, first thing in the morning. He recently expressed he feels the same way about me and now I don’t really like him anymore

Not the first time this happened to me. However if he was to leave me right now, I would be sad. What’s wrong with me
It seems like a common problem not liking someone who finally likes you back. It's always good having a crush but when they confess to you it isn't as special. Maybe you aren't ready yet for a relationship or like being single. Maybe you should tell him you want to be distant and that you don't have feelings for him anymore.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I don’t mean this in a horrible way at all, but do you have any sort of trauma or an insecure attachment to your parents? It seems like you want to be loved and like the idea of love rather than him
Fam trust me its not that serious.
j25_8
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

Sounds like you like the chase but not the catch. Is this something that upsets you and you want it to be fixed? Or are you asking us this out of curiosity?

To make this easier for us, can you tell us how he told you that he felt the same way? What was the conversation like? Did his behaviour towards you change afterwards?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
23.94%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (8)
11.27%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.63%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.08%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
22.54%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
22.54%

Watched Threads