*Sigh*

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Everytime I think of this girl or a moment we shared, I just sigh. We weren't even in a relationship but we were so close. I just can't forget about her and idk what to do. We didn't speak for nearly 5 months and then after another month (in which we barely spoke to one another) we haven't spoken for 4 months. Essentially or approximately 10 months then but I still can't get her out my head and sigh. Idk what to do. It's kinda toxic in my life thinking about it but I can't let go.
Slx.24
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Weird
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Slx.24)
Weird
Thanks, great advice 🙃
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
sigh
Food!!
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hungrysalamander)
sigh
:eek: its him
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
sigh
(Original post by Food!!)
:eek: its him
Yes, but no. It’s me but not me at the same time. Also, my bio description tells you nothing… nothing.
Food!!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
Yes, but no. It’s me but not me at the same time. Also, my bio description tells you nothing… nothing.
that's true its just tha ting under your username :rofl:
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
that's true its just tha ting under your username :rofl:
I can assure you that the thing under my description doesn’t exist. :mmm:
Food!!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
neither does mine 😶
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It clearly says miserable sod!
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
neither does mine 😶
Yours is on another level. A higher level. :rofl:

It clearly says miserable sod!
It doesn’t. And yours doesn’t either as it says “A miserable sod”, therefore you’re mixing my description with someone else’s. Now the question begs, who did you mix me with?
Food!!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

It doesn’t. And yours doesn’t either as it says “A miserable sod”, therefore you’re mixing my description with someone else’s. Now the question begs, who did you mix me with?
glad its at a high level :rofl:
hungrysalamander
Rep:
Report 3 months ago

anon 8
username5794123
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
anon 8
Good times. Until those times ended, sadly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (59)
34.5%
The paper was reasonable (68)
39.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
16.37%
It was TERRIBLE (16)
9.36%

Watched Threads