Physco girl im my class

Watch this thread
Tiddlytubbies
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
theres a girl in my class and she actually is mental, hear me out- she thinks shes a vampire. Now like girlie really hisses, wears all black, wears capes and dark eye makeup and it isnt just the fashion she has asked my friends and I if she can suck our blood. Shes smart and in college and she sits next to me in a majority of our classes, should I say something?
Anonymous13578
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Ok, I can understand that that would be really frustrating. If I was you, I would wait until she did something to me personally, like asked to suck my blood and the I would say “I can understand that this is your personality and there is nothing wrong with that but I don’t feel comfortable with you asking me things like that.” And I would see what she said then and take it from there (use my instincts). How does that sound!
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
OP missed a great opportunity to call her batshít crazy.
Raptor Jesus
Badges: 20
Report 3 months ago
Still a better love story than Twilight
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Take some sachets of tomato ketchup to class and offer her those next time she asks...
imweird
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
ask whats going on at home there must be something she's probably begging for attention
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Good job she's physco and not psycho...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (58)
41.43%
The paper was reasonable (63)
45%
Not feeling great about that exam... (11)
7.86%
It was TERRIBLE (8)
5.71%

Watched Threads