Want to go clubbing but got no one to go with

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Long story short I had to drop out of uni for health reasons and my friends are there and only one of them I actually stay in contact with and he doesn’t like clubbing . I’ve got no other friends so no one to go with, just feels a bit weird if I was to go on my own?
KA_P
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Long story short I had to drop out of uni for health reasons and my friends are there and only one of them I actually stay in contact with and he doesn’t like clubbing . I’ve got no other friends so no one to go with, just feels a bit weird if I was to go on my own?
If you really want to go clubbing then what's stopping you from going alone? Just because it's "a bit weird"? I'm sure you'd be able to move forward from that and go by yourself. That's only if you really have the strong urge to go clubbing though.
Last edited by KA_P; 3 months ago
AliceRoseGuy
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Go solo. That way you got nothing stopping you from leaving if your experience isn’t that great. Plus that way you get an opportunity to make friends
Sidehustle
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I could never go clubbing alone that would be soooo awkward
username155270
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
When I would go clubbing/bar I’d almost always meet someone new. Especially in the girls lineup to the washroom - everyone starts talking to each other and we would exchange contacts. Sometimes the person would leave their friend group to hang out with mine. Depending on where you live I guess, the club scene is usually friendly. You might meet someone.
Take risks in your life and go by yourself, you can leave whenever you want if it feels too weird.
Last edited by username155270; 3 months ago
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I think you would need to be pretty confident to pull this off, particularly as a guy. Why not try it once and see how it goes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (22)
20.37%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
11.11%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
7.41%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (18)
16.67%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (25)
23.15%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
21.3%

Watched Threads