Photography apprenticeship

Watch this thread
Lucy rowland
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’m currently in y12 sixthform and I hate it so much that I barley even go in it’s that bad my mh is slowly deteriorating. I want to focus on my photography and pick up a level 3 apprenticeship in photography which will then hopefully lead me into uni. Can anyone help?
gxyup
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Lucy rowland)
I’m currently in y12 sixthform and I hate it so much that I barley even go in it’s that bad my mh is slowly deteriorating. I want to focus on my photography and pick up a level 3 apprenticeship in photography which will then hopefully lead me into uni. Can anyone help?
if you can find a level 3 apprenticeship that would be great as you could get into uni with it. if not have u considered trying to go to colleges in your area. colleges and less stressful and on your head kinda thing so maybe applying to a college would do u better as they let u breathe. my college helps a lot with mental health too which is quite helpful apparently. the work ethic of a level 3 is quite heavy tho so if u are not prepared for it i would say to not go for it but yes an apprenticeship would prob be best. i didn’t know they did them for level 3 tho but if u find one then good luck x
Lucy rowland
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by gxyup)
if you can find a level 3 apprenticeship that would be great as you could get into uni with it. if not have u considered trying to go to colleges in your area. colleges and less stressful and on your head kinda thing so maybe applying to a college would do u better as they let u breathe. my college helps a lot with mental health too which is quite helpful apparently. the work ethic of a level 3 is quite heavy tho so if u are not prepared for it i would say to not go for it but yes an apprenticeship would prob be best. i didn’t know they did them for level 3 tho but if u find one then good luck x
Thank you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (67)
66.34%
No (26)
25.74%
I didn't use it to prepare (8)
7.92%

Watched Threads