anonymoussgg
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Can someone help me I’m so so stressed out.
I’m aware the examinations are in 3/4 months which really isn’t that much time Im so scared I won’t get the grades I want to achieve. My school still haven’t finished completing so much content and we’re so behind- do you think it’s possible to learn all this additional content in the matter of a few months..
I don’t know if I believe in myself enough haha
Flibbler
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Yeah you can learn. Many high performing students from state schools have to self-study a lot of content, most efficient method is to do away with the textbooks and go straight to your exam board website, pull up the PDF and go through all the examinable content

You can then pretty much go through and tick everything off. Then just do past papers and you should be fine
tsparktae
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by user2293)
Can someone help me I’m so so stressed out.
I’m aware the examinations are in 3/4 months which really isn’t that much time Im so scared I won’t get the grades I want to achieve. My school still haven’t finished completing so much content and we’re so behind- do you think it’s possible to learn all this additional content in the matter of a few months..
I don’t know if I believe in myself enough haha
Don't worry as long as you have the opportunity to do the exams, It's better than not at all if you work hard and study for 3 months you'll pass no doubt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.94%
The paper was reasonable (190)
48.84%
Not feeling great about that exam... (98)
25.19%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
10.03%

Watched Threads